It's being sold as a cleaner way to wage war. But unmanned military drones are wreaking havoc in Pakistan, Afghanistan and elsewhere. On this edition, we bring you voices from Pakistan of families destroyed by drone strikes. And we hear from Medea Benjamin and other activists who are working to build a global movement against this controversial military technology which accelerated after 9/11.
Medea Benjamin, Code Pink founder; Sister Megan Rice, anti-nuclear activist; Pakistani drone attack survivors and their family members
For More Information:
- Code Pink
- New America Foundation: The Year of the Drone
- Nevada Desert Experience
- Drone Warfare: Killing by Remote Control by Medea Benjamin
- Peace of the Action
- Association of Unmanned Vehicle Systems International
- Syracuse Peace Council
- The Upstate NY Coalition to Ground the Drones & End the Wars
- Renard Surle
Code Pink Challenges John Brennan on US Drone Warfare
UN Legal Advisor Shamsi: Drone Attacks Harm US Policy in Pakistan
- Lobby Group Promoting Killer Drones Shuts Down Dissent
- Cover-Up of Civilian Drone Deaths Revealed by New Evidence
- Creech 14 Found Guilty, Sentenced to Time Served
- How the Drone Warfare Industry Took Over Our Congress
- Secret 'Kill List' Proves a Test of Obama's Principles and Will
- Tosca, "Rosa"
- Aylan Mello, "Vandalz "
- Bola, "Forcasa 3″
- Tycho, "Adrift"
- Ryuichi Sakamoto, "Bibo No Aozora"
- Renard Surle